- Designed for Nintendo Switch/Lite - ideal replacement for Switch Joycon; same set of original controller buttons; used independently in each hand or attached to console for use in handheld mode; anti-scratch and anti-slip durable ABS material ( Notice: please contact seller if you don't receive a grip after October 14th, 2020 )
- Easy & Fast Pair - bluetooth wireless / wired connection, stable signal; automatically reconnect; rechargeable battery life around 10 hours, and 20 hours for non vibration gaming session; charged by console or mirco usb
- High Precision Control - precise aiming and shooting; responsive analog stick; includes an accelerometer and gyro sensor in each controller; dual rumble supported; making independent left and right motion control possible
- Ergo Fit - streamlined design helps to rest your palms and index fingers; similar weight to the original Joy Con; feels like an ergonomic comfort grip when attached to console
- What You Get - left controller x 1, right controller x 1, micro usb cable x 1, strap x 2, user manuel x 1, lifetime technical support (Note: updated through PC only, please contact seller for update firmware and latest driver)
Yes, it fits the OLED Switch just as good as the regular Nintendo Switch
Yes you can. You can run a charger through BMO and onto your Switch from the back of BMO.
Yes, this is possible by using a smaller dock with a long enough cord that can fit through BMO and onto your Switch.
No, BMO is not a third party dock that can damage your Switch. Your Switch is safe and harmless with our BMO.
No, BMO was designed for anyone who'll love a happy companion in their workspace/gaming room.
Yes. Children love our BMO stand. We have a hard time staying in stock from constantly going viral on our Tik Tok with 60% of viewers being children.